Three Basic Knowledge in Firming Up the Fat
- Food. The typical male diet is about:
- 35 percent fat,
- 45 percent carbohydrate and
- 20 percent protein
- If you can just reduce fat to 20 percent, raise carbohydrate to 60 percent and leave protein at 20, the payoff is great.
- Aerobic Training:
- Moderation is the key here in quantity and intensity. Start with 29 minutes of aerobic activity three times a week. Over the next three or four weeks, move up about 30 to 40 minutes per session.
- Bicycling, fast walking, jogging, climbing stairs are all fine choices.
- Weight Training:
- Aerobic exercise will help you shed fat.
- The right diet will help you keep fat off and provide the right fuel for muscle growth.
- But if you want to pick up muscle, you have to pick up some weights.
to be continues in next blog........